There are a huge number of communities online, and the range of conversation topics is limitless. Say you want to talk about sports—there are plenty of discussion forums out there for you. Interested in vacuum cleaners? There’s a site that has you covered. Looking to find people who love Japanese schoolgirls as much as you do? They’re just a click away. Most Internet communities are small and specialised, because there are only so many people in the world interested in a certain TV show or disgusting fetish. But the following ten are so big they’ve become Internet landmarks.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 3 Niche Business Social Media Sites Reviewed (bsfreemarketing.com)
- Top 7 Blogs Internet Marketers Should Subscribe To (bsfreemarketing.com)
- The Cute Side of the Force (bizarrebytes.com)
- Best Email Sites to Send and Receive Emails (verybestsites.com)
- Best Sport Sites (verybestsites.com)